Wanna be piano tuner

Paul McCloud smccloud@ix.netcom.com
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 21:21:28 -0700

Melissa:
    I think you've come to the right place.  Joining the Guild is a very
good idea.  I will strongly recommend Randy Potter's correspondence
course to you.  There isn't any other course as comprehensive as his.
Later, you could apprentice to some RPT if you want to, but it would
probably not be as comprehensive, and it would be expensive even if you
could find someone willing to teach you.  Once you get the basics, you
could offer to do floor tunings at a local piano store or piano shop.
Randy Potter's course will teach you everything you need to know,
including how to start and grow your business.  The price is reasonable,
includes tools, action models, etc., etc.  You will not be disappointed,
believe me.
    Welcome to the group!
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego