Wanna be piano tuner

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 13:56:57 -0700

Hey Melissa,

I've got boxes of old PTG Journals I'd be willing to sell cheap!

David I.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Patricia Neely
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2000 1:36 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Wanna be piano tuner

Melissa, Joining the P.T.G. and joining the local P.T.G. chapter in your
area  will get you a great big jump into becoming a piano tech  . Get old
P.T.G journals from your chapter , I also took Randys course . The 37 steps
video from Yamaha, your local chapter is a must. And come to the 2001
national convention in Reno in July  11-15, the 2001 California state
convention in Feb. The knowledge from the conventions is priceless. And the
fellowship great. Patricia Neely pneely@thegrid.net