Wanna be piano tuner

Carl W. Meyer cmpiano@earthlink.net
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 15:8:41 -0700

David:  You're RPT bias is showing.  I gave a tech session at the SF
chapter early this month.  I was looking forward to seeing you there.  I
was disappointed that you weren't there.  The SF chapt has over 60 members.
There were about ten at this meeting.  I don't know how many were
associates.  My chapter has the same problem.  About half of the attendees
are associates.  My anger at a few arrogant Rpt's has long ago changed to
amusement.  Most are my friends.  I've won the respect of most of my peers
thru my abilities, not my title.  It took a long time.

And! Why are you trying to entice this newby to your "Northernmost
Chapter"?  I saw her first. Get lost!  As the pseudo-acting vp of our
chapter, I'm in charge of the tech sessions. And!
we serve refreshments!  Melissa! just kidding.  All your replies come from
DOM's (dirty old men)  I'm a dom but I'm basically harmless.  I do love
pianos, and I don't have any secrets so I will tell you anything I know if
you have 5 minutes to spare.

David, can we call a truce for now?  Melissa may not like the dirty laundry.

Carl Meyer

--- Carl W. Meyer, Santa Clara, Ca.
--- cmpiano@earthlink.net