Puzzler for a quite Sunday. :-)

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 01 Oct 2000 19:17:11 -0500

Hi Jim,

    I wanted to answer this but your comment about correcting the problem
with a piece of felt seemed like my response wouldn't be correct.
    I've had this same type of problem several times with our new
Kawai lease pianos (although usually in the tenor/bass area). It's
always an upstop adjustment because the damper underlevers are
clicking on the sostenuto rail.
    I'm assuming this in wrong in your case but I thought I'd throw it
in the mix, anyway. :-)

Avery