SAT needed

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 01 Oct 2000 22:13:02 -0400

Robin,
    I have an SAT II that was originally one of the early SAT's that was
upgraded. It had 40 pages of memory and a new battery along with some
new boards installed. I stopped short of the new keyboard (old one still
good) and the MIDI (didn't need it). I use TuneLab now so I really don't
need it anymore. contact me if your interested.

Greg Newell