NPR--Good list etiquette?

Mon, 02 Oct 2000 17:33:21 +0200

In defense of the origionator... suffice it to say that NPR does indeed lean
heavily towards the left... personally I see no harm in that... but lets call a
shovel a shovel shall we ?? I mean... we could always talk about the Rush
Limbaugh show... I wonder what he thinks of pianos ..... :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.