Days

Mon, 02 Oct 2000 19:20:15 +0200

Grin... I suppose I deserve this particular admonishment. I stand in the shadow
of somberous shame, wallowing about in wanton waste and humbly beg pardon from
my worthy colleauges whom in their infinante goodness and generosity have
offered my underserving self this one last opportunity at reaching to perhaps
touch... nay dare I say kiss the feet of my benifactors whom ever they be,
however unjustly I in my inadequacy I may deem them. My head is duly bowed.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.