Aural?

Mon, 02 Oct 2000 19:31:32 +0200

Me too Jim... as I said.. it would take an extremely adept EDT experienced tech
who had previously developed exceptional skill at translating aural information
to visual.

On the other hand.. and in light of one of my previous themes... grin.. If you
can tune with atomic bombs going off in the yard next door, jack hammers going
full goof in the closet, or in the middle of the New York Times printing
hall.... why not a deaf tuner ???

sorry.. couldnt resist.

--
Richard Brekne