NPR--Good list etiquette?

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 14:42:02 -0700

I don't agree with "heavily" to the left.  I think NPR is very objective,
with all sides getting their due...of course the left is right...right?

David I.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Richard Brekne
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 8:33 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: NPR--Good list etiquette?

In defense of the origionator... suffice it to say that NPR does indeed lean
heavily towards the left... personally I see no harm in that... but lets
call a
shovel a shovel shall we ?? I mean... we could always talk about the Rush
Limbaugh show... I wonder what he thinks of pianos ..... :)

RustRazor@AOL.COM wrote:

> In a message dated 10/1/00 9:34:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rrg@nevada.edu
> writes:
>
> <<
>  > P.S. Now if we could only delete the other NPR: "Nasty Propaganda
Radio"
>  > .....but that belongs on another list entirely. :-)
>   >>

> You obviously prefer terse Republican soundbites.  If you don't like
National

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.