Rebushing S&S Damper Rail

Paul McCloud smccloud@ix.netcom.com
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 18:51:30 -0700

Thanks, Paul and Chris, for the advice.  The holes are all rebushed, and
everything seems ok now.  The first dozen or so holes were bushed quite
tightly, and I had to size the holes to make the holes large enough.  As
I went on, I made the inner bushing cloth slimmer and the bushings
became easier to insert, and the ends of the cloth melded nicely.  Some
of the earlier ones' bushings had to be redone because the ends of the
bushings were bunched up.
    Much thanks to all of your suggestions and help.
    Paul McCloud