Piano tilter search

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 23:00:13 EDT

In a message dated 10/03/2000 9:35:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
foxmeadow@juno.com writes:

<<
 Awhile back I posted a question about a piano tilter, and decided to
 order the portable piano tilter from APSCO that folds up really small.
 Well, with my normal luck, it's on backorder, and per my discussion with
 the APSCO rep, they currently do not have a supplier for the tilter.
 That leaves me with the options of buying the big bulky one from Schaff,
 waiting until APSCO can find a supplier, or looking for a used one.  Does
 anyone have a used tilter of this type that they would part with?  Or
 maybe you've seen or heard about one that's for sale?  Compact size is a
 priority, so I really would prefer not to go with the collapsable one
 that Schaff sells, as it is too long for my Jeep.

 Todd L. Mapes
 PTG Associate Member
 Fort Smith, AR

Contact Ken Serviss at the piano hospital in Vancouver, WA. His brother is a
machinist and builds tilters like the one you are talking about. He is in the
PTG directory.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR