Spring Conundrum - update

RustRazor@AOL.COM RustRazor@AOL.COM
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 08:20:02 EDT

Thanks again for all of your collective input.  In the end it seems as though
Del's post seemed to summarize my situation.  No tightness whatsoever in the
action centers and rep. height and jack alignment are both cool.  The action
seems to play and repeat fine (on the bench).  We'll see how it does in the
piano....

Matt Wynne, NY

In a message dated 10/4/00 2:08:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,