Aural? (long, sorry)

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Wed, 04 Oct 2000 14:31:14 +0000

What a beautiful way of putting it Susan.
This aural vs. ETD debates sometimes lose touch with what really matters
the most ; How do it sound!
It´s just the past meeting the present.
It doesn´t matter which we use, only that we do it properly and that the
end result is something we´re proud of.

Kristinn