re Cartoons for Newsletter

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 21:25:17 -0700

San Francisco's Chapter member Mark Skowronek has some cartoons with a
decidedly different bent.  I don't know if he will part with them but its
worth a try.  He had one I remember where the new owner of a piano was
polishing it, loving, proud of it and actually copulating with it he loved
his piano so much.  Then in came the piano tuner who took one look and said
"what a piece of junk."  If this would pass the censors give him a post at:
mskow@yahoo.com

David I.