Concert Attendance

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Fri, 06 Oct 2000 21:38:56 -0700

At 11:04 AM 10/06/2000 -0400, you wrote:
> >  Do you
> >  request free admission for yourself and your wife/guest as a part of the
> >  tuning arrangement?  Is this frequently granted?

I don't request it: I make it a condition of my employment, from the
beginning.
Being single, I don't ask for two tickets, but just one; or I just walk in.
I've never had a problem with it. When I first talk with prospective
employers,
I also make it clear (as tactfully as I can) that I'm not guaranteeing that
I will go to every concert; but I do go to most of them.

Susan