The New Ritmuller - What do we know?

VOCE88@AOL.COM VOCE88@AOL.COM
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 21:49:51 EDT

In a message dated 10/7/2000 7:44:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
skolnik@attglobal.net writes:

> List -
>
>  Has anyone seen or otherwise had any experience, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd hand with
>   the new Ritmuller pianos, currently manufactured by Pearl River Piano
>  Group (according to Barrie Heaton's informative website)?   A friend is
>  considering a purchase, and before I look at it and earn another dealer's
>  enmity  (actually, its the same dealer who's enmity I've already earned, so
>  what's to lose, you might ask)  I thought I'd poll the forces.   Comments?

Dave -

Renner action, Delignit block, no pressboard in cabinet (says Pearl River)
and MUCH improved workmanship from even a few years ago. It ain't a
Bechstein, but it does have a German name. How's that?

Richard Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co.
Phila.,Pa.
1 (800) 394-1117