Iceland seminar.

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 10:02:30 +0000

Do you copy, Roger? tsk tsk. :)

The name, my friend, is the reason for our success.  "What´s in a name"?
thou wondereth.  Well a long time ago, even before the patch of land that
the U.S. of A occupies was discovered (by us I should add), the name
Iceland was given to the country to get the brunt of the leeches in the
world to stay away.  People who needed comfort without work.  However, the
name Greenland was given to that country because they definitely needed
more people over there. Yet Greenland is ice.  So you can send us all here
a postcard from Greenland during our seminar in Reykjavík. :)

Well what can I say, just come over.

Actually I´ve received positive feedback on this matter.  Would you people
please tell me if you think there is any basis for this.
Would you take a trip?

Best regards,

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland