pianotech-digest V2000 #861

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 10:20:07 +0000

Missster Ryberg,

What! You mean experience and age have anything to do with anything? IŽll
be....
Well when IŽm 130 IŽll hopefully know more about goats.

And as for being a man or a boy... I beat a U.S.A. Olympic weightlifting
contestant in an arm wrestle.  HeŽs a technician by the way, Leall
Sylvester, and he can do a Betsy Ross in a bench press.   And no he doesnŽt
have dentures, and he wonŽt like it if you bring this arm wrestle up with
him.

Awaiting our encounter,

Kristinn Leifsson, 65 kg
Reykjavík, Iceland