Imperial, PA

joegum joegum@webtv.net
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 15:12:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hi.  I'm a non-member tuner and I've been lurking on this list for about
two months now.  (Been in the biz for just over 21 years.)  I have
several quite wonderful customers in Imperial,PA.  However, because of
the distance, it's just not practical  for me to keep traveling there.
Is there a tuner in the Imperial area that's competent, affordable and
nice?  If so,  you may contact me off list.  I'll pass your name along
when I return there later this week.
Regards,                                                Joe Gumbosky