Wurly Warranty Situation

Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:20:32 +0200

Bill, his answer only means that he doesnt like Wurlitzers, I dont like them
either.. I dont like most any such itty bitty excuse for a piano. Thats my right
and ever individuals right. You expound often on how you yourself feel subjected
to personal attacks, yet you hesitate not to do the same. Your posting below
draws conclusions that you simply have no real support for. Just because some of
us dont like certain types of piano construction, or have opinions about general
quality of certain manufacturers does not mean that we fit the description below.

I suggest you try and practice what you preach a bit more. And I say again, when
you stick to the good stuff, you are actually pretty brilliant. And if you
absolutly must make the point you try to make below, why not try a more positive
approach and learn to except that you are simply not going to convince everyone.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.