Sounds good to Me.

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 18:54:56 -0500 (CDT)

>>...They are more common than one
>>might like to accept or believe, certainly in the area I have serviced for
>>many years. [Keith Mc]
>
> They are the exception, not the rule...
>...There has been study done on the matter and it does support this
>position... [Richard B]

At your convenience I would appreciate the location/source of this study
that supports the position "the rule is rather" so that I may become better
educated on what you suggest it knows about the area I service that I don't.

> ...you bear the same responsibility for that judgement as you would for
>any other. You can not escape this responsibility... [Richard]

No problem.  One that I am more than willing to bear.

>I do not share this view at all...

Your area of involvement is possibly more suited to the approach you take.
Honestly, Richard, how could I assert to know one way or the other?  The
parts of my post in which you agreed, that's the real substance anyway, and
which I am perfectly content to accept your endorsement.

Cheers,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731