HT program

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 11:11:29 +0000

Hi Bill

I CRAVE to see your evil tuning.  Come on, do you really expect your
"Equal-Beating Victorian Temperament" to survive its creator if you keep
going about things like you are, the negative way?  As I understand it, and
I have even been told so in private e-mails, youŽre really good at what you
do.  You thereby have the basis for making something out of your invention.
You have built something that you truly and honestly believe has great
quality to it, and you have the technical capability of showing it.
I tell you what.  You agree to come over here to the seminar and present
your EBVT and perhaps IŽll agree to present the oh so highly diversified
LWKT. :)

Best regards,

Kristinn