Piano Brand

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 17:56:54 -0400

Don,

A local dealer has recently begun offering them, but I haven't seen any
yet.  I understand from the Piano Book supplement that they are made by a
Czech company, the Bohemia Piano Company with cases and backs made by
Young Chang in Korea, German Renner actions, Abel hammers, the balance
made in the Czech Republic.

Regards, Clyde