HT program

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 22:48:22 +0000

Not quite <huge grin coming up>

The LWKT stands for the "Leifsson White-Key Temperament" which I "devised"
in my early tuning studies.
I tuned the white keys of the temperament, went for a coffee break, came
back forgetting the sharps and took surprisingly long to figure out what
was wrong after tuning a few octaves :-)
Needless to say, this temperament offers a whole new spectrum of shades and
nuances individual to each piano.

I´ve been trying to get you people to ask about this for some time, I
needed to have an excuse to bring it up.

Thank you,

Kristinn