Recent Petrof quality - NEED ANSWER SOON

David M. Porritt dporritt@swbell.net
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 18:36:46 -0500

Bob:

I have one customer with a fairly new (don't really know how old for sure)
Petrof II and it is a wonderful piano.  I'd gladly swap him any of the 15
Bs I have at the school for it.  I don't think he has had any warranty
issues with it so I'd have to plead ignorance on that, but it really REALLY
is nice.

dave

On 10/16/00 at 6:16 PM BobDavis88@AOL.COM wrote:

>Gang -
>I have been reading the archives about Petrofs. Generally the comments
seemed
>to be "good tone, not sufficiently prepped, improving considerably" with a

>few more major quality problems thrown in (like sbd separation, pinblock
fit,
>and bridge drilling), and a comment or two about difficulty with warranty
>response.
>
>I have a customer who is considering the 7'9" Model II, and I would
>appreciate comments on specific technical or warranty/response problems
you
>have had on CURRENT grands (let's say no more than three years old), or
>problems on older models related to durability.
>
>Thanks,
>Bob Davis

David M. Porritt
dporritt@swbell.net