HT program

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 20:00:03 EDT

In a message dated 10/16/00 6:47:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
istuner@islandia.is (Kristinn Leifsson) writes:

<< Actually, the event is yet to be realized.
 I´m just trying to spur interest in the possibility, but having you present
 this would be a great concoction with the fire-and-ice aura of the country.
;)

 Best regards,

 Kristinn >>

If you plan an event for early next year, Jan-Feb-March, I could do it.
Since I am a Certified Tuning Examiner for PTG, I could facilitate the
offering of the official Tuning Exam.  If you plan a weekend seminar, you
could have Exams take place just prior to that, say on Thursday and Friday
during the day.  You could also offer the Technical Exam.  You would just
need to get some other PTG people that have the equipment and know how to
conduct it.

Unfortunately, the PTG Exams can only be given in English but an interpreter
can be used for people whose English skills are limited.  You can also have a
"Mock" Exam.  That is, to conduct the Exam as PTG does it but without
official PTG recognition.  If your own country's Piano Technician
Organization would accept PTG's procedures as its own, the Exam could be
conducted in much the same way as it is here but the results recognized only
in your own country.

I'd love to see the land of fire & ice.  I'll bet your winters aren't much
worse than they are here in Wisconsin anyway.

Regards,

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin