Job Offer

michael lipnicki mltuner@hotmail.com
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 18:35:58 MDT

Hello from Calgary,Alberta - Canada

We (Irene Besse Keyboards) are looking for a Head Piano Technician with
concert quality skills, RPT or equivalent.  It's a full time position with
salary and benefits commensurate with experience. IBK is a Steinway/Boston
dealer as well as other lines. By far we are the biggest and busiest in our
area. We need someone to:
oversee new piano prep,
evaluate used pianos,
tune studio, rental and concert pianos,
must be able to regulate and voice at a concert level,
experience with action bridge and pin-block replacement a plus,
knowledge of finishing an asset but not required,
ghood customer relations skills and inter-personal skills a must

Please respond to me or the Managing Director, Nicole Besse. E-mail
Nicole.Besse@irenebesse.com or fax; (403) 252-9047 or telephone (403)
252-7770