Super Audio CD´s (music related)

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 19:58:42 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Tony Caught <caute@optusnet.com.au>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 5:48 AM
Subject: Re: Super Audio CD´s (music related)

Hi Richard

At the beginning of the download the time is often listed as 1 or 2 or more
hours because at the start of the download the bps rate is slow. After about
a minute or two, the rate will (may) increase dramatically and the download
will be shortened to 15 minutes.  Give it a do to find out for yourself.
Information of any sort is worthwhile, ignorance is bliss.

Regards

Tony Caught ICPTG
Australia

Did you down load it? What were your impressions?    I was expecting a
spread sheet but saw  something.exe instead.   5 megs is considerable.  Is
it a spreadsheet program by itself?  Is it registered or should I ignore
advice I paid dearly for in 101 about not running unregistered software on
an important machine?  How did it run?  Does it have an uninstall?  Any
graphics?  Animated?   Like  you said, any info is worthwhile.  A couple of
descriptive paragraphs at the site or from users would be nice.    ---ric