graphman returns! long raw data

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 19:53:11 EDT

In a message dated 10/19/00 6:31:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
drwoodwind@hotmail.com (Ron Koval) writes:

<< Ok, so there's been some questions of temperaments lately, so for those of
 you that are interested, here are a BUNCH of graphs of historic temperaments
 intermixed with ones that I've designed.  Feel free to use mine, some I like
 (7, 200 and my equal beating) and some didn't work out too well.  Thought
 you might like to see a work in progress.

Very, very interesting, Ron.  Of all the people I know who do HT type tuning,
you seem to have a better and more thorough understanding of the kinds of
possibilities that will work on a modern piano.  I especially like the
Meantone types and your Equal Beating.

Keep it up.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin