Stuph in Yamahas

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:17:44 +0000

Either this will get me the flaky awards or everlasting respect.

Graphite + Eraser = 0

Hey itīs a scientific approach.  It might take a lot of time but who cares,
you charge for it.  Or is that con artistry?

Kristinn

P.S.
I hate it when I have the flu and have stuph dripping all over the
keyboard, eew.
Oh for those who are eating their breakfast/brunch/lunch/dinner, sorry for
that, but you shouldnīt be eating by your computer.