Capstan Relocation

Fri, 20 Oct 2000 22:40:29 +0200

Think you made your explaination pretty good... That picture was more or less
vaugely forming in my mind.. was looking at the arcs both pieces made... trying
to fit that into er... moveing perpendiculars ( or somekind of average ) to the
so called magic line. Could sorta see a friction concern here... but was
reaching for any kind of leverage concern... still had a hunch I should try to
make the thing conform. So on the Duysen I did that.

This is still a bit vague in my mind... but your post is more food for
thought... Golly gee willickers... this is a 100 percent bonified gas..

Thanks also to Clark for his response.. I am sure I will come back at you all
for more in the very near future. I will look closely at Ron Overs posting and
webside and I would like to thank him as well. Great stuff guys.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.