tuning question

Jay Mercier jaymercier@hotmail.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 18:49:39 GMT

3 whole steps flat?

Sorry, I meant 3 half steps flat - middle c was at "a"

Bringing the pitch up 3 half steps was a challenge indeed, but when I left,
it was a440 and stable.  I would agree that the piano could use a fine
tuning within 3 months, but these people barely had the money as it is and
they were very happy with the sound when I was done.  I told them to have it
tuned at least once a year, hoping they will have it tuned in the next 5
years.

Jay Mercier