I believe everything I read or hear

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:13:39 EDT

Conrad and Antares,

If you say so, I believe it.  Next time I go to a piano that is clearly, in
my mind and to my trained ear, in Reverse Well, I will tell myself that I am
wrong, that what I am really hearing is ET.  When I read Owen Jorgensen's
book that tells how people were *trying* to tune ET but ended up with
something else, I'll remember what you guys claim and will know that what
Owen wrote and documented is just all wrong, it was ET because they *said* it
was.

Everybody who takes the PTG Exam tunes in ET whether they pass it or not,
regardless of the score.  The errors all constitute ET.  No matter what
anyone does, no matter how good, fair or poor someone's tuning is, it's still
ET, always has been, always will be.  It's just *mine* that isn't and by
George, that's *unethical*!

Now have I got it right?

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin