RW Data by request from Conrad

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 18:39:59 -0600

Hi Bill,

You, of course, know exactly what the humidity was at the previous tuning?
And, of course, it had not changed? And you used the same measuring device
on both occasions? The flat treble can easily be accounted for by lower
humidity.

Your analysis is flawed by your *own* words <snip> "I used my own aural ET
as a reference tuning.  It does not look
>entirely numerically regular but I have seen "Master Tunings" for Exams that
>didn't either."

Please document your work better. Thanks.

Regards,

drose@dlcwest.com
http://donrose.htmlplanet.com/

3004 Grant Rd.