HT Experience

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 00:19:16 EDT

In a message dated 10/23/00 10:31:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
JStan40@AOL.COM writes:

<< Dear List,

 Ric Moody has urged me to post this to the List- >>

Welcome!  I really enjoyed reading your perspective of the subject of
Temperament.  You seem to be enlightened and fair-minded about it and I
largely agree with what you say and only would argue a few points.  Please
don't feel intimidated by me or anyone else.  You are knowledgeable in this
subject, so your facts, observations and opinions are welcome.

I wonder what you think of the issue I have so strongly brought up, that ET
really isn't a reality, most of the time.  But with broader knowledge,
understanding and skill, a more deliberately better sound may be had from the
piano.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin