Air hammers for Pin torque

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:54:43 +0100

Hi Diane,

I am Please some one  reads the history page  -

  I think a lot also depends on the height,  I find grands more
comfortable to restring the uprights because the level of pins is at a
more comfortable level for me.

The only down side is the noise level with any air tools,  next door
would love me if i used one at 7 am :-)

Barrie,

In article <LAW-F99GKxhBK6Qajbt000091f3@hotmail.com>, Diane Hofstetter
<dianepianotuner@hotmail.com> writes