Piano Industry

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 07:34:43 -0400

Lynn,

I believe the average person *can* afford a $4000 piano.  Perhaps some of the
low income families cannot.  For many it is a matter of priorities, budgeting
and money management.  If someone says they can't afford replacing the piano,
but a $20,000 vehicle is sitting in the driveway, you pretty well know there is
some truth to this.  Maybe they can't at the moment because of the large vehicle
payments, but they could have if they wanted to.

Regards, Clyde