Air hammers for Pin torque

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 20:56:43 +0100

Hi Diane,

> Just two questions:  can't you find a way to raise the height of the
>upright so it's more comfortable too?

I use a piano tiller for uprights, too much like hard work blocking it
up to the height of a grand.

>Do your neighbors like the sound of
>the sledge at 7:00am :-)

Neighbours have not complained about the banging in the past, boy they
complain about the drone of the compressor,  when I put  the compressor
in the garden shed, at the bottom of the garden  which is not as sound
proof as my workshop, it back under my workbench for now.

Regards

Barrie,