HT Experience

JStan40@AOL.COM JStan40@AOL.COM
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 22:31:01 EDT

<< Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 00:19:16 EDT
 From: Billbrpt@AOL.COM
 Subject: Re: HT Experience

 In a message dated 10/23/00 10:31:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
 JStan40@AOL.COM writes:

 << Dear List,

  Ric Moody has urged me to post this to the List- >>

 Welcome!  I really enjoyed reading your perspective of the subject of
 Temperament.  You seem to be enlightened and fair-minded about it and I
 largely agree with what you say and only would argue a few points.  Please
 don't feel intimidated by me or anyone else.  You are knowledgeable in this
 subject, so your facts, observations and opinions are welcome.

 I wonder what you think of the issue I have so strongly brought up, that ET
 really isn't a reality, most of the time.  But with broader knowledge,
 understanding and skill, a more deliberately better sound may be had from
the
 piano.

 Bill Bremmer RPT
 Madison, Wisconsin

Bill,

Don't worry, I've been reading the List for quite some long time, and I don't
intimidate easily.  Besides, you already had your chance to do that in
person..............and thanks for the nice note.

Stan Ryberg