Finish question

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 06:36:10 -0400

Good Morning.

There is a Black Satin Ebony piano that has made its way onto the dealer
floor that I do work for. It's only 2 years old, but the finish of it is
'rough' from moving and general usage. It came from a local theater as a
rental. I have been granted the opportunity to try and clean up the finish.
I have the Mohawk touch-up kit and have taken the course, but it's been
awhile since I have applied any of these 'skills'. Any help with procedure
in cleaning up the finish would be appreciated.

I know this is a general question without specifics. It's a vertical piano
that came from a local theater. It has its usual dings and dangs and
imperfections in the finish.

Thanks for the suggestions,
Rook