Temperament Designer

Robert Scott rscott@wwnet.net
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 18:55:37 -0400

I have now put the Temperament Designer program on my website
at http://www.wwnet.net/~rscott   .   Look near the end of the page
for download instructions.  This is the program that I used to
generate the offset numbers for Bill's EBVT.  This program is still
very new and so I would apprectiate any feedback on how it works
for you.

This program is not a tutorial on historical temperaments and the
help is quite sparse, but if you have an interest in doing some
research on constructing temperaments, you may want to give it a try.

-Robert Scott
 Real-Time Specialties