I'm clean

Chris Gregg cgregg@cadvision.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 20:11:26 -0600

Apologies to anyone who may have gotten caught with the virus.  It is a new
one on me.  Asteep learning curve.   Thankyou all who gave advice on how to
beat this thing.  I had something like ninety corrupt files, and with a
little help from my computer store, I am up and running again.  I have no
idea where the bug came from, and I do have the latest Norton Antivirus
that is supposed to update weekly.  Oh well, live and learn.
	Now I think I will fade away into obscurity again,

Chris

 http://www.cadvision.com/cgregg