no more "snuggles"

David Love lovedg@hotmail.com
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 04:13:29 GMT

I have experimented with Isopropyl alchohol which you can get off the shelf
at 70% alchohol 30% water.  It does soften the hammers but tends to leave
the hammer sort of dead sounding.  I'm not sure that it is any more
effective than steaming and you must let the hammer dry thoroughly,
preferably overnight.  The jury is still out.

D. Love