Stumped

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 11:16:55 -0700

At 08:36 PM 10/27/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Action won't come out? If extra long screws were added to hold a "stripped"
>lyre on, they could be stopping the key frame.
>
>Dan Reed
>Dallas Chapter

Also, movers could have traded the lyre and leg screws. <groan>
There might be some repairs necessary to the back rail, which might
have been split.

However, the original question was about an old European
Weber upright. I have seen one or two old uprights where the
action, keys, and keyframe came out as one unit, with the keyblocks
and keyslip included, fancy veneer and all. I can't remember where
the fasteners were, though. (sorry) Do tell us, Paul, if you get
it out, what you found.

Susan