I'm clean

Chris Gregg cgregg@cadvision.com
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 00:35:41 -0600

Dave,
	My mistake was that I thought my antivirus program was updating weekly,
when it was just doing a virus scan on a weekly basis.  I have to admit
that Norton Antivirus is a great program.  I have had people unknowingly
send the virus back to me, and the program has taken care of it.  The
problem with this virus is that if you do not have the update, it will not
let you aquire it.  What will they think of next?  Thanks for the advice
about the firewall, but I still have the old phone in connection and I
don't believe it is necessary for me right yet but maybe it is something we
should all be thinking about.

Chris

 http://www.cadvision.com/cgregg