Unsubscribed

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 12:53:21 -0500

from pianotech at my home address. Even thought I know the
list is supposed to be protected now, I just didn't want
to take a chance on spreading this thing any more.
   This morning I subscribed to the list from my school
computer ( a Mac!) until I get the virus problem solved at
home. That'll teach me to keep my virus definitions up to
date!!!
   Wish me luck. :-)

Avery

______________________________________

mailto:atodd@uh.edu - Work           "I haven't failed. I've
                                      found 10,000 ways that
mailto:avery@ev1.net - Home           won't work."

Avery Todd                           -Benjamin Franklin-
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4201
713-743-3226