I'm clean

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 20:47:11 EST

In a message dated 10/29/00 9:50:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
drose@dlcwest.com writes:

<< Hi Ron,

 Zonealarm is freeware and will fill the bill. I don't know why it will not
 run on your puter. PKunzip for dos does not have your little attachment and
 works extremely well and is freeware. Aladdin expander for windows is
 freeware and also does not include little *extras*.

 To see if your computer is vulnerable to attack go here:

 https://grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2

 Then click test my sheilds and probe my ports.

I believe Zonealarm is what I attempted to download a while back and they
charge for those who have a business. I tried to bypass that and they would
not download it. Like they tell you that you have not completely fill out the
form. I would not be surprised if they changed it by now. By the way,
McCaffey's only cost 29.99 at OfficeMax.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR
www.davespianoworks.locality.com