Windows ME

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:02:03 -0500

List,

   Does anyone have any knowledge about the update to
Windows 98, called Windows ME (Millennium)?
   Because of the virus I got on my home computer, but
most of all because of something stupid I did "grasping
at straws" trying to get rid of the virus, (don't ask) :-)
I'm going to have to reformat my hard drive and start all
over again from scratch.
   I have access to a Windows 98 and boot disk here at
the school but was considering, since I have to do it
anyway, getting the new version.
   Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

Avery