Peterson strobe tuners

Mon, 30 Oct 2000 22:37:43 +0100

Hi there and welcome. Whilst I have no real problem with the Strobe tuner,
thinking that any such tool can be used intellegently .... or not...
grin... I would ask what you base your approval of this device on ? ie...
what do you have as a point of reference ?

You might try out Tune Lab, or if you can borrow somebodies RCT for a few
tunings try that. It would be interesting to see what you think of the
different devices.

Glad to have you aboard.

--
Richard Brekne