screwed

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:34:23 EST

In a message dated 10/30/00 4:40:08 PM Central Standard Time,
jajones2@FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU writes:

<<  Anyone god a good supply for this healthy monster screws?  Steinway
 measures #16 and M&H is a #24, which is a good laugh at our true value
 hardware store.
     Thought about grinding down some lag bolts, then I thought, well someone
 out there must have faced this problem before.  I could obviously try the
 service departments, but this has now turned into a challenge to find
 something local.
     Thanks for your help & suggestions !
 Joel
 -- Joel A. Jones >>

Joel

As you might have read, Schaff bought American, and the Schandler screw
company. They have the big screws you're looking for. Also, I think Yahama is
making wing screws to fit into Steinway cheeks. I don't know if they make
them for M&H.

Wim